Teresa Monaghen, A.O.. National Director of the Pro Sanctity Movement.
- St. Jane de Chantal, wife, mother, foundress, saint! with Teresa Monaghen
- St. Bridget of Sweden with Teresa Monaghen
- PS-2 Personal Plan for Holiness – The Art of Prayer
- PS-4 Personal Plan for Holiness – Eucharistic Amazement
- PS-7 Personal Plan for Holiness – Kissing the Wounds of the Leper in our Midst
- The Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception – a fitting tabernacle to hold the Word made Flesh with Teresa Monaghen
- PS-3 Personal Plan for Holiness – The Maximum
- PS-1 Personal Plan for Holiness
- St. Scholastica, “to soar to heaven like a dove in flight” with Teresa Monaghen
- PS-6 Personal Plan for Holiness – the Communion of Saints
- Cardinal Arinze on the Sacred Liturgy and the changes in the English translation
- Cardinal Arinze on the Sacred Liturgy and the life of the Priest
- Francis Cardinal Arinze speaking on Marriage, Family Life and the Challenge of Infertility
- PS-5 Personal Plan for Holiness – Daily Spiritual Reading
ProSanctity is a world-wide movement of people, based on Catholic teachings, who seek holiness in everyday life.
We find our mission firmly grounded in scripture:
“As obedient children, do not be conformed to the passions of your former ignorance, but as he who called you is holy, be holy yourselves in all your conduct; since it is written, ‘You shall be holy, for I am holy’.” [RSV] 1 Peter 1: 14-16
This movement of people, began very humbly in the aftermath of World War II when the youth of Italy sought more to life than war, money, and power. These young people sought spirituality in an atmosphere of care and friendship. A young priest, Father Giaquinta, responded to their needs.
Today, the legacy of Father Giaquinta, guides us in the responding to your needs. We believe that in today’s fast-paced world, it is important to help all people find a sense of peace, community, and support in developing a spiritual life.