Kathleen Beckman was meant to write this book: A Family Guide to Spiritual Warfare: Strategies for Deliverance and Healing! It is EXCELLENT! There really is no other person more suited to bring the wisdom of the Marian heart and the profound teachings of the Church to one of the most important needs of the domestic church, to prepare and undertake the spiritual battle with dark forces of the enemy assailing families around the world today! Do not be afraid! You can trust Kathleen’s guidance in this area. Always practical and presented with clarity, this book should be in every home. In this conversation, we touch on only the tip of spiritual gold contained in its pages. We cannot recommend this book more highly!
You can find the book here:
From the book description
In A Family Guide to Spiritual Warfare, Kathleen Beckman offers you potent advice from her 12 years of active participation on an exorcist’s team. She shows you how to clean up your household by cultivating in your family a civilization of love and how to withstand the spiritual attacks that inevitably come to destroy the harmonious family life you create.
Beckman reveals how you can recognize diabolical disguises in your home and offers proven means of protection found only in the Church’s arsenal of spiritual weapons.
You’ll also learn the devil’s strategies how he does not necessarily seek to possess but simply to seed your family with the venom of hatred, desolation, envy, and vice. This, she explains, is why it s so important for spouses and children to become schooled in the art of spiritual combat. It’s the only way you can destroy the works of the devil and unmask the hidden evil that weaves in and out of your daily family life.
Along with more than two dozen effective prayers for family healing and deliverance, you’ll also learn:
- How to understand the spirits working for and against your family, and what to do in response to them
- What specific actions to take if you believe your family has come under the influence of demonic activity
- How to use your baptismal, spousal, and parental authority in spiritual warfare
- How curses can become effective and what can be done to counteract them
- The difference between diabolical temptation, oppression, obsession, and possession
- The seven ways your family can wear the full armor of God
- The diabolical counterparts to each of the Ten Commandments and the Beatitudes
- The 13 weapons you can use to defend yourself and your family against evil spirits
You can also check out IP#262 Kathleen Beckman; Praying For Priests on Inside the Pages with Kris McGregor