- Novena to the Holy Spirit Day 9
- 16 hours ago Kris McGregorDAY NINE O Lord, Holy Spirit, grant me sight to see the wondrous promise of divine love; insight to see my own weakness; delight in Your divine presence in my soul which You have made Your temple through sanctifying grace. I pray, O Holy Spir…Read More
- IP#131 Fr. Louis Cameli - The Devil You Do Not Know on Inside the Pages
- 1 day ago Kris McGregor"The Devil You Don't Know: Recognizing and Resisting Evil in Everyday Life" is not about some "sensationalistic" overview of the "creepy", instead it is a solid resource for those seeking to vanquish the ordinary means in which evil disrupts and dama…Read More
- Novena to the Holy Spirit Day 8
- 2 days ago Kris McGregorDAY EIGHT O Holy Spirit, life and light of the Church, give us thoughts higher than our own thoughts, and prayers better than our own prayers, and powers beyond our own powers, that we may love and live, imitating Jesus Christ, our Lord and…Read More
- Novena to the Holy Spirit Day 7
- 3 days ago Kris McGregorDAY SEVEN Come, Holy Spirit, creator of all things: come visit our hearts with Your power. Fill with grace, friendly guest, the hearts which You have created. You are called the Consoler, gift from the hand of God, source of life, light, lo…Read More
- Novena to the Holy Spirit Day 6
- 4 days ago Kris McGregorDAY SIX O Father in Heaven, I beg You to send the Holy Spirit. May Your Holy Spirit remind me when I am apt to forget Your law. Your love, Your promises. May Your Holy Spirit strengthen my memory to recall frequently Your sanctity, omniscie…Read More
- Novena to the Holy Spirit Day 5
- 5 days ago Kris McGregorDAY FIVE Come, O Spirit of sanctity, from the glory of heaven and send forth the radiance of Your light. Father of all the poor, light and peace of all hearts, come with Your countless gifts. Consoler in desolation; refreshment full of love…Read More
- IP#218 Dick Lyles - Answer Your Call on Inside the Pages
- 5 days ago Kris McGregorI cannot recommend a book more highly than this, "Answer Your Call: Reclaim God's Purpose For Faith, Family, and Work" is OUTSTANDING! The combined gifts of Dick and Martha Lyles have brought us must a gem which serves as a practical everyday guide…Read More
- IP#217 Pat Gohn - Blessed, Beautiful and Bodacious on Inside the Pages
- 5 days ago Kris McGregorWhat a sheer delight to talk with Pat Gohn about "Blessed, Beautiful, and Bodacious: Celebrating the Gift of Catholic Womanhood"! This book is a tour de force of insight on the unique gift of the authentic feminine nature. Pat has an engaging wri…Read More
“Discerning Hearts is a trusted resource for Catholic spirituality and teaching. I support it as an apostolate for the new evangelization that brings the Good News to every corner of the world through the internet.” Most Reverend George J. Lucas, Archbishop of Omaha
Please consider donating in order keep this mission of evangelization afloat on the digital sea. We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) TAX EXEMPT ministry
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Saturday, 18 May 2013 : Acts of the Apostles 28:16-20.30-31.When he entered Rome, Paul was allowed to live by himself, with the soldier who was guarding him. Three days later he called together the leaders of the Jews. When they had gathered he said to them, "My brothers, although I had done nothing against our people or our ancestral customs, I was handed over to the Romans as a prisoner from Jerusalem. After t […]
- Saturday, 18 May 2013 : Psalms 11(10):4.5.7.The LORD is in his holy temple; the LORD's throne is in heaven. His eyes behold, his searching glance is on mankind. The LORD searches the just and the wicked; the lover of violence he hates. For the LORD is just, he loves just deeds; the upright shall see his face. […]
- Thursday, 16 May 2013 : Psalms 16(15):1-2a.5.7-8.9-10.11.Keep me, O God, for in you I take refuge; I say to the Lord, you are my Lord, you are my only good. O LORD, my allotted portion and my cup, you it is who hold fast my lot. I bless the LORD who counsels me; even in the night my heart exhorts me. I set the LORD ever before me; With him at my right hand I shall not be disturbed. Therefore my heart is glad and m […]
- Saturday, 18 May 2013 :[…]
Click on the image above to find books and videos we recommend to you
Please consider helping us. We are little boat on the big digital sea... We are non-profit 501(c)(3) TAX EXEMPT Public Charity Status 17 (b) (1) (A) (vi)
Have mercy upon me, O God, after Thy great goodness
According to the multitude of Thy mercies do away mine offences.
Wash me throughly from my wickedness: and cleanse me from my sin.
For I acknowledge my faults: and my sin is ever before me.
Against Thee only have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that Thou mightest be justified in Thy saying, and clear when Thou art judged.
Behold, I was shapen in wickedness: and in sin hath my mother conceived me.
But lo, Thou requirest truth in the inward parts: and shalt make me to understand wisdom secretly.
Thou shalt purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: Thou shalt wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
Thou shalt make me hear of joy and gladness: that the bones which Thou hast broken may rejoice.
Turn Thy face from my sins: and put out all my misdeeds.
Make me a clean heart, O God: and renew a right spirit within me.
Cast me not away from Thy presence: and take not Thy Holy Spirit from me.
O give me the comfort of Thy help again: and stablish me with Thy free Spirit.
Then shall I teach Thy ways unto the wicked: and sinners shall be converted unto Thee.
Deliver me from blood-guiltiness, O God, Thou that art the God of my health: and my tongue shall sing of Thy righteousness.
Thou shalt open my lips, O Lord: and my mouth shall shew Thy praise.
For Thou desirest no sacrifice, else would I give it Thee: but Thou delightest not in burnt-offerings.
The sacrifice of God is a troubled spirit: a broken and contrite heart, O God, shalt Thou not despise.
O be favourable and gracious unto Sion: build Thou the walls of Jerusalem.
Then shalt Thou be pleased with the sacrifice of righteousness, with the burnt-offerings and oblations: then shall they offer young calves upon Thine altar.
Tags: sacred music
This entry was posted on Friday, April 22nd, 2011 at 10:04 am
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.